Thursday, December 27, 2018

englis short story - the Cursed


The Cursed




Once a upon, there was a carpenter who live with his daughter named Kirana ,in a small hut close by forest . Its said in the forest there was a guard dog who lived with  his clustered that kept the forest.The carpenter, used to go fell some tree in the forest to fulfilled the material to his furniture.  
One day, the carpenter would went to the forest,

Carpenter : kirana, dad will go to forest to fell some tree, plese watch over our hut and don’t go anywhere
Kirana    : yes dad, I will clening and make some food to you, see you.

Than, the carpenter went to forest with his axe and rope, when him was fell the tree, accidentaly the tree hit the puppy of guard dog then the poor puppy  dead under the tree. The carpenter don’t knew if there was a puppy that dead under the tree, so when him was finish with her work, him immediately went to home. Not long after that, the mother of puppy saw her son killed.

Dog : what’s happen??, who kill you my son, why this all occur to you son?

The dog was very sad and angry, while in the sadness her was curse,

Dog: I curse whoever have been kill my son, them would die because of the ilness that haven’t the potion, except him apologize to me and my son

Than the sky become dark  ,the cloud was assemble, the wind blew and earth was thunder. The forest seem very horrible for a while, but a few minute after that all is quiet again.
The carpenter that don’t knew anything, just continued his live as usual. In the next day, there something was happen, the carpenter couln’t wake up,his body coverd by fur like a dog. More and more him change become a dog and imitate the habit of dog. Karina was astonish about this all.

Kirana     : whats happen to you dad, why you become a dog, please tell  me, whats happen

The Carpenter : oh my daughter, I don’t know anything, please help me


Then, all of them was criying ,they don’t know how this all could happen and how to solve this all.

Kirana       : ok enough dad, its not time to crying ,we must solve this all, I will go to the wise old to ask about you

The Carpenter : its so far to reach him, his house located in the top of mountain.

Kirana        : its okay dad, as long its for you, I would do anything.

The Carpenter  :  its so danger Rana, im worry with you
  
       Kirana        :  belive me dad,please, I can be

After that, Kirana was prepare to went to the house of wise old, after a minute her was ready to go.
   Kirana         : dad, I wiil going to the mountain, please keep healthy, and wait me, I will go as soon as possible. don’t forget to eating ok. I love you dad

With smile him was let her go. Meanwhile, Kirana was going to the mountain ,need 2 days to reach the house of wise old.
After 2 days Kirana was arrive in the wise old house’s, soonly her look for him and knocked the door.

   Kirana         : assalamualaikum, excuse me sir, are you in home, I would ask you something, help me please

The wise old opened the door

Wise old           : walaikumsalam, who are you. Where are you from Why you come to me?

Kirana             : im sorry,help me please. But at first let me introduce myself  my name is Kirana, im live in the village close by forest in there. I will ask you somethin sir.

Wise old           : oh sure, come here

Kirana then entered to the house and started to explain about her father, the wise old was nodding . then the wise old ask Kirana.

Wise old : are your father before this accident was going the forest.
Kirana  : yeah, why?
Wise old : are your father tell you something while him in the forest
Kirana  : em…. oh yeah, he tell me that he fell tree, then when him was fell the tree there something die under the tree which him fell down before, but sorry, why you ask about it?  
Wise old : that is our problem, don’t you know, there are story about thats forest
Kirana   : what the story, ? I never heard before, can you tell me

Wise old  : according the myth, there was a dog that guard the forest, the dog is the man who have been cursed by the forest because him so greedy and would fell all of the tree In the forest . then until now, him be the guard of the forest . now I persume that your father was cursed and would be the next guard of the forst

Kirana : oh no… its so bad, how could be, what was I do.(crying)

Wise old : keep calm ,still there a way to broke that curse,  but its so difficult  to got it

Kirana  : are you serious, what, what the way. Althought I will die to get it, I wiil be , I will do anything to save my father.

Wise old : ok I will tell you, there are a  liquid that site in the middle of forest that hidden in the dark cave . that liquid will secure your father
Kirana : how can I find the cave, is the cave situated in the forest nearby my house

Wise old : yeah but its not easy, there are 3 challange that you have to face.
        The first, you must face a group of robber, the second you will against a beautiful witch that would kill you and drank your blood , and the last you will meet a handsome prince that would cheat you to stopped you reach the cave. Are you dare

Kirana was sillent and thought for a minute, she seem worry, but the wise old tried to peace him and said

Wise old : I’d  help you, I will give you a magic pencil, you can use it to draw anything that can help you,.after you draw, magicly your picture that you draw will be real, you can use that to 3 time, after that all you could not use it again

Kirana :no thank you sir, I belive my self, so I will do anything by myself, I don’t know what I can, but I will try as much as I can

Wise old : ok but in fact  all of them frankly is not human, him just a evil that wanna stopped you to reach the cave, they all just imajination, if you affraid you will lose and they will really-really kil yo vice verse if you dare and belive with your self, there no metter in your ways.

Then him gave her a pencil.With happily ,she was accept the pencil and she asked a permission to leave him and immedietely went to the forest.
But there something strange happen, all of the wise old said like a lies, there nothing happen, easily she reached the cave and found the liquid. She ws confused,

Kirana : whats happen ? why theres nothing happen, are the wise old are liar.
Em but no problem, its better than i must face devil as wise old say.

After that , she went to her house as soon as possible, but in the middle of her jorney, she met the old woman that was injured and her legs was overlape by tree. At first kirana was worry, she was affraid if that all just a trapped like the wise old said, but her heart couldn’t let her looked like that, so eventually, she helped the old woman


Kirana : oh grandma , what’s happen, why this all happen to you

Old woman : oh girl, I was unlucky, the tree fall down and trapped my legs.

Kirana : oh grandma, how can I help you, oh God plese help us,

Then, without anything kirana tried to lift the tree and her was succesed, the old woman was save but, soon there something happened. The old woman said

Old woman : hy girl. Are you is a daughter from the carpenter
Kirana : yeah, do you know me

The old woman was angry and tried to choked her,

Old woman : you are a evil like your father, I’d kill you, like your father kill my son.

Kirana : oh im sorry mrs, I don’t know if my father accidentally kill your son, im sorry , im so sorry. My father also would not kill your son, that all just missunderstanding.

old woman: (cried)  regret, why all of this occured to my son

 Kirana was hug her and said

Kirana  : oh grandama, im sorry, im so sorry, truly this all is my fault, but please  forgive me . as a change , supposed me as your daughter, I would visit you everyday and bring you some food and I would take care to you .

Old woman :oh you are a nice girl, thank you for amuse me, you will live happily forever, your father will save and you will meet the nice guy who will be your husband which would love you and your father forever

Kirana : (smile) thank you grandma, wish all of your prey come true. Thank you for your goodness, thank you for give me one more chance to life in I’d promise you that, never something like this happen again.

After that,Kirana  continued her jorney, there nothing happen after this and her was arrive securely. soonly she gave her dad with the liquid and one more magicly, him really-really recovered.all of the planning was clear, theres nothing happened again. They all live happily. And then Three mount after that , came the man that applied her and married her.

The end

Moral Value
 frankly, all of the wise old said just a test to kirana, will her steady to help her father althought her would die to that all?? and now, we know that kirana still steady to go eventhought at first her seem afraid and she was so confident to face all of that without the magic pencil  because she believe her self.

This story said to as that the integrity will lead us to brave against anything to save our beloved thing. And it proved that kindness always reply by kindness, so we have to be kind to everyone, in order to us can live happily with all of goodness everafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LITTLE MATCH GIRL ~ a translation of hans christian andersen's "den lille pige med svovlstikkerne"

  THE LITTLE MATCH GIRL Hari itu sangat dingin. Salju turun, dan hari hampir gelap. Malam tiba, malam terakhir tahun ini. Dalam cuaca dingin...